Unread 08-25-13, 05:52 AM   #1
Bl4ckSh33p

Mod Author - Click to view Mods
New Game: Raccoon Launcher and Moon Raccoon

Hi! If you read a few Cube World Launcher topics on CubeWorldForum.org you may already have heard about Raccoon Launcher, something Ratchet74 asked for a while ago. It was just a joke but since I had nothing better to do I created a Raccoon Launcher where you launch raccoons.

If you ever wanted to help poor Raccoons or see them flying up into the sky you should take a look at it.
> Download Raccoon Launcher

It was my very first attempt at creating a minigame with the tool I use to create my Launchers and Apps. And I noticed its very hard to make real games with it. So I looked for something else and tried several tools like Game Maker Studio and Construct 2. After a few hours with each tool I decided to buy Construct 2 to be able to make real games. It's like Kodu Game Lab or Project Spark (coming to Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows 8 early next year) and does not use a real programming language but instead just uses simple "When" > "Do" actions.
You can do almost anything you can imagine with it and don't have to learn programming.

After I showed it to Ratchet74 he said he has to prepare a counter attack on the moon with Corgis. What a marvellous idea!
So I created a new game called "Moon Raccoon" with Construct 2. Since it was my first time using Construct I only created a small Shoot' em Up but more complex games are already planned and being worked on. All games created with Construct are HTML5 and run on almost any operating system and any browser.

You can play it on clay.io and if you create an account there you can earn achievements and compare your highscore against other players.
So don't wait and save humanity!
> Play Moon Raccoon
> Details about Moon Raccoon / Wallpapers / Soundtrack

Go BackCube World Mods » Site Forums » Chit-Chat » New Game: Raccoon Launcher and Moon Raccoon