Closed Thread

Unread 07-28-13, 10:48 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
Cube World Mods Admin
Why does my upload disappear? Why is my update on hold?

Rules & Guidelines:
  • You must attach both a zip file (rar files are NOT accepted) and a jpg/png/gif (when required). A picture is worth a thousand words and helps modification users immensely.
  • Include a help (.txt or .doc) file in the zip if your mod is difficult to install.
  • You must include an informative and accurate description of what the file does.
  • Executable files are not allowed in stand alone modifications or theme packs, except for some very specific cases. However, we do sometimes accept them for Utilities. We test and decompile all executable files that are submitted. In some cases we may ask for the source. This processes could take awhile.
  • Do not include additional zip files inside the main zip file.
  • Additional rules for Theme Packs:
    • If a theme pack is a compilation of multiple authors' work, then it must include a list of the modifications used in the description or a screenshot of the modification folders included with the other screenshots.
    • Executable files are not allowed in Compilations.
    • All personal information must be changed to generic terms.
By uploading this file you certify that to the best of your knowledge:
  • The file and its contents are free of viruses, trojans, spyware, malware, and worms. If anything malicious is found you will be banned and your account information handed over to proper authorities.
  • This file conforms to Picroma's EULA and ToU.
  • This file is offered free of charge and is not available elsewhere for a fee.
  • You certify that either you are the copyright holder of all documents being submitted or have permission to submit them.
  • This file, or the contents thereof, are not harmful or offensive in any way.
  • This file is free from advertisements or promotions or nag screens.
  • This file has no time limit and is free to use. (Paid or Trial-ware are not accepted here)
  • The description that you are providing to this file accurately reflects the contents of the file.
  • Your upload file conforms to the rules listed above.
All uploads are posted pending verification by an admin or file moderator.

Last edited by Cairenn : 07-30-13 at 10:06 AM.
Closed Thread

Go BackCube World Mods » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Why does my upload disappear? Why is my update on hold?