Unread 12-26-15, 09:34 AM   #1
Kaede
How can I create mods for Cube World ?

Hey everybody !
Today I was playing cube world when I ask myself how can I create mods for cube world. I don't speak about change textures or sounds, but about add textures or sounds. So my question is : How can I add elements to the game ?
Thanks, and I'm sorry if it's not here where I had to ask my question ^^'
Kaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-16, 10:25 AM   #2
Mighty_Demon
Mod Author - Click to view Mods
Originally Posted by Kaede View Post
Hey everybody !
Today I was playing cube world when I ask myself how can I create mods for cube world. I don't speak about change textures or sounds, but about add textures or sounds. So my question is : How can I add elements to the game ?
Adding new content to the game requires not only modelling, but also programming. But in the current version i know one little moment: some orc hairs does not created. We have ten hair variations for orcs, but only seven models (in original database, of course). And i used it for adding my hairstyles. You can do it too. And, if you want, you can also explore database and find another missing models. By the way, if you will get some skill in programming, i can help with models.
Mighty_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-17, 12:58 AM   #3
Melvis
Originally Posted by Karede View Post
Hey everybody !

Today I was checking out D-Bal Max and playing cube world when I ask myself how can I create mods for cube world. I don't speak about change textures or sounds, but about add textures or sounds. So my question is : How can I add elements to the game ?
It's not easy for newbies Kaede.

Last edited by Melvis : 03-19-22 at 06:11 AM.
Melvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-22, 04:26 PM   #4
Esther Finney
Originally Posted by Mighty_Demon View Post
Adding new content to the game requires not only modelling, but also programming. But in the current version i know one little moment: some orc hairs does not created. We have ten hair variations for orcs, but only seven models (in original database, of course). And i used testogen for a year now it for adding my hairstyles. You can do it too. And, if you want, you can also explore database and find another missing models. By the way, if you will get some skill in programming, i can help with models.

I prefer that when there is a new addition to the game, it should add a tutorial to the forum. So it will be easy for old players. Thanks

Last edited by Esther Finney : 08-26-22 at 03:18 PM.
Esther Finney is offline   Reply With Quote

Go BackCube World Mods » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » How can I create mods for Cube World ?