CWSRestart is a tool, that can be used to check if your server is still alive. It will monitor your server, if the process still exists. In addition, CWSRestart will try to connect to your server, to see if it is still listening for connections. When at least on check fails, your server is restarted.
- Check your server if it is still healthy
- Keep track on RAM usage, player count and more
- Kick and ban players or set up a whitelist (requires Administrator privileges)
- CWSRestart does not hook into the server, so it should also work with custom servers out there.
- CWSRestart is licensed under the GPLv3
There is also an optional web interface available, to allow remote management of CWSRestart. It can also display statistics.
If you have any feature requests, don't hesitate to contact me!
If you are looking for a manual or the sourcecode, head over to the Project website. The code is hosted on GitHub, so feel free to fork it and send me pull requests